Start your journey to a more passionate, exiting, and enjoyable sex life.
Urologists who specialize in male sexual health are able to improve sexual performance and overcome the unique challenges that men face including:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Inhibited Sexual Desire
- Hormone Irregularities
- Ejaculatory Disorders
- Challenges to Performance or Satisfaction
Too often, men avoid or postpone addressing challenges to their sexual intimacy for very understandable reasons. Sexual health issues can be frustrating or embarrassing. Most men experience a sexual problem from time to time. However, if you are experiencing repeated challenges to your sexual intimacy, you owe it to yourself and to your partner to seek out the treatments that you deserve.
Fortunately, most cases of sexual difficulties are treatable. It is important to share your concerns with your partner and your doctor.
Current research offers easy and effective solutions to increase sexual satisfaction, relieve discomfort, and enhance performance.
Symptoms of Male Sexual Problems include:
- Lack of sexual desire, sexual fantasies, or interest in sexual contact
- Inability to have or maintain any erection at all
- Inability to have or maintain an erection sufficient for sexual functioning
- Inability to reach an orgasm despite adequate sexual stimulation and signs of arousal
- Ability to achieve orgasm only after an unusually lengthy period of stimulation
- Ability to achieve orgasm only during masturbation or during oral sex
- Ability to achieve orgasm only in situations that are considered bizarre or taboo, such as fetishes
- Difficulty controlling the timing of orgasm and ejaculation, so that it occurs very early in sexual contact, leaving the other partner dissatisfied
- Lack of ejaculation
- Persistent erection, unassociated with sexual desire
Call Your Doctor If:
- Erections or intercourse causes pain.
- You are unable to have or maintain a usable erection
- You lack any desire for sexual contact
- You have an extended or painful erection, unrelated to sexual desire, lasting more than a few hours.
- You or your partner are experiencing significant distress due to sexual dysfunction
- You are unable to have an orgasm
- You are unable to control the timing of your orgasm, so that you ejaculate extremely early during sexual activity
*list provided by webmd.com