Hi, I’m Dr. Scott Zeitlin, MD, Urological Surgeon. I’ve been working with patients to overcome male fertility challenges for over 15 years, helping thousands of men understand their conditions and implementing solutions to their individual problems. Over the years, I have assisted in hundreds of successful births through the diagnosis and treatment of male infertility.
The first step in treating any condition is finding the doctor that you feel comfortable with.
Whether you are having difficulty conceiving a child, are considering a vasectomy or vasectomy reversal, have recently experienced an injury, or have other concerns affecting your sexual health, we can work together to find the best, most effective solution—not just the most aggressive, most expensive option.
I’m an internationally recognized physician with specialties in microsurgery, prostate health, erectile dysfunction and fertility, including vasectomy, vasectomy reversal, sperm retrieval and sperm optimization. As a Clinical Professor at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA—the U.S. News and World Reports #1 ranked Urology hospital on the west coast, #4 in the nation—and a research specialist funded by the National Institutes of Health, I have access to the very latest innovations in evaluation and treatment in order to provide the best possible solutions for your individual needs.
Feel free to review my resume, learn about some of the services I specialize in, and read some of the thank you notes and success stories I’ve received recently. But don’t delay, schedule an appointment today.
Experience and Honors
- Selected to Super Doctors for five consecutive years
- UCLA Clinical Faculty Member of the Year
- Master Teacher in Urology Award from the SUNY-Downstate Alumni Association
- Clinical Professor of Urology and OB/GYN at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA
- Former Director of Pacific Coast Reproductive Society
- Reviewer for Urology, Fertility and Sterility, Journal of Urology, and Human Reproduction
- Over 10 years of NIH-funded research at UCLA
- American Urologic Association
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Society for the Study of Male Reproduction
- Pacific Coast Reproductive Society, Board of Directors